neděle 17. srpna 2014

The first meet with family

We met at the airport and they had made really nice placard for me so I didn’t have a problem with finding them (Mark host-brother at the same age so I’m excited about that, Debbie host-mom, Glen host-dad). Then we took the first picture of us and went to home. We talked a lot and I thought my brain probably would explode because English was everywhere. I was hungry after journey so we stopped for a BBQ meal. I had a big potato (really big) with beef of course with BBQ sauce and other ingredients. It was really tasty and at dinner we talked. About U.S. about Czech about everything. We compared this style of life and it was great! Then we continued our journey to home and they told me many times: “we had would be at home soon”. They told me this at the least 5 times! :D And then I realized Houston is really big city. From airport to home (with dinner) it took 1:45 hour. At home we changed gifts. Mark showed me the house and after all I went to bed and fell asleep. 


The first photo with family (they have this photo)


Really big potato!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat