středa 27. srpna 2014

The Dynamo's match

My family took me on Friday to the match between the Houston Dynamo and Philadelphia Union. The BBVA Compass Stadium is near Downtown Houston so we went there by car. The first very nice thing was tailgating in the parking lot. They set up grills behind their cars and cooked. They looked friendly and you had feeling that there was not only a soccer match but a nice time when people who like each other shared time together. We found our seats and started watching. Show started with cheerleaders… Seriously I don’t know why we don’t have them in Czech. Pretty nice show!! After that they presented Houston Dash, women soccer team in Houston. I don’t know if they can play soccer but they looked nice! When they finished the girls presentation I went to buy water (because there was minimal a million degrees at 8pm)  – 4.25 bucks for water… It’s something different between beer for 1.25 in Brno (Beer in Houston 11.25 bucks).. :D After all I came back to my seat then came the national anthem and finally the match started. The first half finished 0:0 but Houston had pressure. In the second half they scored 2 goals so the Dynamo won. I must say I was surprised about the atmosphere on stadium. I think the Dynamo have great supporters who make noise throughout the match!  

The Family

The BBVA stadium

Chearleaders

Support

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat