neděle 17. srpna 2014

Something about me

At first I want to introduce myself. My name is Martin Mužík and I’m an exchange student from Czech Republic. During the next year I’m living in famous city – in Houston (for people who don’t know where is it, it is in Texas). Not exactly in the center but 25 miles from Houston, in Cypress. 
I’m writing this blog for several reasons:

  1. I came here to improve my English and if I want to move to the next level I must speak, read, listen and also write. So this is the part about writing.
  2. Before I arrived here I read some similar blogs to help me get ready. I think it’s a very useful thing which you could do to gain knowledge and to help you discover/explore what you want to learn.
  3. I have many friends and someone of them want to know what I’m doing. How it works in U.S. and these things so I can let them know at the same time. 
  4. Finally, when I go back to Czech I’ll have nostalgic moments so I can remember what I hope is an unforgettable year.
Perhaps this blog will be useful for not only Czech exchange students. (So I can say this is another reason).

How I set up that? 

In Brno we’ve one organization which does study-exchange programs (also work and travel,…) named Alfa-agency (commercial for you guys is free :) ). The staff there makes everything much easier! You must do a lot of paperwork. From the beginning it looks difficult but with their help it’s strikingly easy. But everything here in U.S. goes through CCI-greenheart. They take care about you for the whole year. 

I have been there for one week now and my experiences are great. I think I got the best family! They’re really friendly, communicative; they want to learn something about Czech, also they help me whenever and with whatever I need. They take a care of me so I feel like I’m their son. Simply love these guys I can’t be surrounding by better people!!! 

To sum up. If you want make decision between yes or no to become an exchange student say yes!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat