úterý 2. prosince 2014

Renaissance Festival

I know I’m writing after a long time. I was so busy with school but now I have Thanksgiving break so I can look back and summarize what I did in the last month and half. The first article will not be long because the Renaissance festival was long time ago so I’m going to tell you about major things. I heard about this event before in The Big Bang Theory thus I was excited. We were there on Mark’s birthday weekend, I think it was Sunday. The area of the festival is an hour way from our house “in the middle of nowhere”. At the beginning it surprised me how many cars (people) came. We walked to the festival area which is only for this Renaissance Festival so basically it is used only 2-3 month in the year and each year the place becomes bigger and bigger. There were a lot of people wearing thematic clothes and that was awesome. This area is big and there were shops with renaissance stuff and places for performances from that time period. Unfortunately, it rained…. a lot. The entire crowd was under the roofs in shops and almost no one was outside. That was a pity. But before and after the rain I saw what this event means at it is really nice!


Me and Mark

What a beautiful game! :D Literally head basketball :D

We had some arguement so we punched couple times each other and we were good again :D

He makes the world!

Yeah, rainy weather was annoying

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat