úterý 2. prosince 2014

Haunted Houses + Halloween

I’m going to start with haunted houses because it was the beginning of Halloween time for me. I was there the week before Halloween. My friend Martin (who was also in the US) told me that I have to experience a haunted house. Thus when Marianne (Brazilian exchange student) asked who wanted to go to the PHOBIA haunted houses, I was immediately in! Six of us went, but two friends got scared and left before we got in. Phobia has three haunted houses with scary names and we visited all of them. It wasn’t the cheapest way to spend an hour but I didn’t care.  I had an awesome time and the people did really great job. The haunted houses look like ones from a horror movie. As you walk through, people try to scare you. The great thing is that they have great make-up and costumes. You walk throughout rooms like an old creepy motel and a psychiatric hospital and everything together looks so real! You have the creepy feeling that you are in a horror movie but you know you are safe. I really enjoyed this event and I’m highly recommending this to future exchange students!

This was my amazing start to Halloween in the US. We don’t celebrate Halloween in Czech thus everything was new and exciting for me. My overall feeling is that it is pretty big holiday. The week before Halloween prepares you for this event. It is fun. Everyone has a costume. I went to two parties. At one party I was a Johnny Depp type pirate (but unfortunately it looked little bit like a gay pirate :D) and the other I was a character from GREASE.   I had a wonderful time with many of my friends (I have to mention Juliana because she is the biggest fan of my blog. This is for you!).  Kids, teenagers, and adults collect candy when they go from house to house trick-or-treating.  I ate sampled a lot of new kinds of candy!

Beginning of Haloween (2 weeks ago :D)

PHOBIA hounted houses!! 

The 4 brave

I was enjoying that I was scared

CCI halloween party

So awesome :D

Other Halloween party. try to be someone from the Grease
But I didn't catch the group photo. :( :D

After you try this you try the American culture! #S'more 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat